WHAT DOES THE PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRE OFFER?
You will be seen and treated without delay by a fully qualified
Chartered Physiotherapist. Your physiotherapist will examine you
carefully, diagnose your problem and treat you using the most up
to date methods and modern equipment. As part of your treatment
you will be shown how to maintain your improvement and help yourself
to avoid causing the same damage again.
Chartered Physiotherapists are trained and experienced in treating
muscle, nerve, joint and ligament complaints. With their detailed
knowledge of human anatomy and movement, physiotherapists can help
you to solve all kinds of problems during and after illness or injury,
as well as offering preventative advice.
Treatment may include the following techniques:
- Joint and spinal mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue massage
- Personalised exercise therapy and rehabilitation
Here at the The Physiotherapy Centre we treat a variety of conditions,
which may include
- Sports Injuries e.g. Shoulder pulls, Knee Ligament strains,
Achilles Tendon tears, Sprained Ankles, Tennis and Golfers Elbow,
Wrist sprains, Back and Neck pain
- Work related Injuries e.g. RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury),
Posture related pains, Back and Neck pain
- Accident related Injuries e.g. Back and Neck pain, Whiplash,